FHA Home Loan Checklist
When you're applying for an FHA loan the following list of documents will help expedite the process. We can help you understand any part of the FHA loan process so don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Past two years completed tax returns.
- Past two years W-2's, 1099's and any other necessary tax forms.
- One month worth of newest pay stubs.
- Self-employed will need three years tax returns and YTD Profit & Loss Statement.
- Past three months full bank statements for all accounts.
- Any recent statements from investment accounts (retirement, 410k, mutual funds, etc.).
- Driver's License or other official State identification.
- Social Security Card.
- Any Divorce, Palimony, Alimony Documents.
- Green card or work-permit (if applicable).