F & B Financial Group Careers
F&B Financial Group is seeking to add industry leading mortgage sales talent to its staff which presently serves as the preferred lender for many of the top industry professionals. Our company is an independent mortgage banking firm with offices in metro St. Louis. The foundation of our mortgage banking success has been primarily based on an unwavering commitment to our clients and valued referral partners. 100% of our business comes from the referral of past clients, industry partners, and industry contacts. Our commitment to deliver a competitively priced and customized home financing solution to each and every client has allowed us to substantially expand our business in a volatile market. Our staff of mortgage banking professionals understands the importance of timely decision making and communication throughout the home buying process and is committed providing a pleasurable experience as it relates to purchasing a home.
- Network through professional, business and community organizations and activities to promote and market loan products.
- Evaluate loan requests, analyze financial data, and determine qualification of collateral and customer credit history.
- Structure loan to comply with acceptable lending practices and Federal regulations.
- Effectively communicate with all parties involved throughout the loan process.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and responsibilities set forth by F&B Financial Group.
- Proven track record of success related to mortgage origination.
- Experience in working with realtors, builders, financial advisors and other industry professionals.
- Mortgage product knowledge including Fannie and Freddie guidelines.
- Ability to run DU/LP and to effectively analyze results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years mortgage lending experience Compensation/Benefits.
- Employment subject to credit and criminal check.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position is 100% commission based
- Paid based on the funding date and not the date of loan sale and is payable on a bi-weekly basis.
- Benefits include 401k, Profit Share, Health and Dental Insurance.
Please call 314.567.9795 ext: 102 for more information or feel free to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.